Dudley Tunnel is a man made structure that has helped create maintain and allow a steady flow of industry to commute in and out of the midlands since 25th June 1791. It is now closed and has been since 1962 for industrial use. The tunnel was restored with the assistance of the waterways association and the Dudley canal tunnel preservation society. The tunnel was then recognised in 2011 with the award of Red Wheel Plaque. This is where we derived our company name from and now provide industrial solutions in the form of racking. Check back here for regular updates or alternatively contact us.